I offer Personal Brand mentoring and I call it this because it is a real mix of business advice, guidance and planning with a focus on personal branding elements. We will thoroughly review your personal brand but also work with a variety of tools to help you focus and harness your business.
“Personal Branding is the practice of marketing people and their careers as brands. It is an ongoing process of developing and maintaining a reputation and impression of an individual, group, or organisation.” Wikipedia.
I have worked with a host of different companies, sectors and individuals from recruitment, fitness and lifestyle, product launches, travel companies, new female entrepreneurs and more!
We will cover a mix of the below depending on the requirement:
- Brand YOU
- A personal brand review
- Values and drivers
- Business Model Canvas (an incredible tool for planning your business)
- Business mission and vision
- Marketing and messaging strategy – (we do this together during the session)
- Content planning
- And tonnes of brand ideation.
I offer a maximum of three 1.5-2hr sessions for this, which usually follow a format of…
- Creative explosion – all the elements of the brand and ideas on the table for discussion.
- Planning and structure – formulating all the ideas into tangible planning and focus.
- Amend and review – checking in to make sure it is working.
You can choose all three session for a packaged fee of £450
Or you can choose one off sessions, chargeable at £75ph
- If travelling outside of Fareham I will require payment for travel expenses, i.e., train or mileage.
- Dependent on time of sessions and location, accommodation may need to be expensed, i.e. meeting in London for an early or late session.
- Mentoring requires full payment when booking. If you need to change the time or day due to extenuating circumstances we can re-arrange the session.
- Further support required by phone or email will be chargeable at a pro rata of my hourly rate.